loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I'm Back

I thought I should post a note to say I haven't forgot about my blog.
I had been so busy during the holidays making Christmas presents and I didn't take the time to take pictures or post my projects. I worked right up until Christmas eve morning finishing them. I also did a little test knitting for Deby and I can't post those pictures yet either.

I am currently working on my Falling Water Lace Scarf and should be done with that soon. I am also finishing the second socks to the test knit socks. I haven't done any more with my Tilted Duster in a while and I need to dig that back out.

My favorite thing about blogs are looking at pictures of all the knitting projects people have going. I am hoping to do the same and get pictures up very soon. Until then, knit on!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger Roseann said...

Thank you for the update! I'm glad you have been getting lots of knitting time in and I look forward to seeing your pictures. I am grateful for your visits to my blog.

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Kris B said...

I hear ya. It has been so busy for me to lately. We have a three day weekend coming up and a co-worker asked me if I was going out of town. I said no, I just want to sit at home and knit.

I look forward to seeing the pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home