loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Wool Stash


This is the yarn I bought at the Northern Michigan Lamb and Wool Festival two weekends ago. The purple is a bulky, the green and pink are worsted weight Aussie Wool from Oasis Yarn Co. My best girlfriend, Deby is currrently designing for Oasis. I really like the texture and color choices they offer. The purple sock yarn on the far left is a superwash merino. The varigated yarn I bought from Leah. It is a hand dyed Napa Sock Yarn, wool/nylon that looks to be more of a dk weight. I love the colors.

1 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger Roseann said...

Beautiful yarns, I do so enjoy seeing what other people buy. I have been working on using up my stash. I look forward to seeing how your variegated yarn knits up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home