loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Completed Un-Spun Sweater


I finished up my Un-Spun sweater this week and I really like it alot!!! It is soft, light and the colors are awesome in person! The pattern called for 1x1 ribbing for 4 1/2 inches and folding back and sewing to the inside. I am not crazy about that style so I just knit the neck in 1x1 rib for 3 inches into a mock neck style. I like it alot better. I wanted to wear it to work on friday (jeans day) but it still wasn't quite cold enough for wool. Bummer. I have enough left to make something else but I am not sure what. I have been tossing the idea around to make a bag to match the sweater or even some kind of scarf since when I wear my coat the neck will show and a matching scarf might look nice.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 6:20 AM, Blogger Deby said...

Your sweater turned out wonderful! I like how you got the colors to match on both sleeves. I bet it will be warm too!
I hope you have enough yarn to make the bag, how cute would that be!

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I also love the way the colors blend on the sleeves while striping on the sweater. It looks oh so comfy!

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Roseann said...

Your sweater is gorgeous!!! I love how it turned out, you must be so pleased. It might be cold enough to wear it soon, our temps have cooled here in VA. What about a hat & gloves to match?

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Kris B said...

Oh, it turned out so pretty! A matching bag or scarf would be a nice addition to the the sweater.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home