loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Pink/Purple Garter Rib Socks


These are the 2 socks on 2 circs I started a few weeks ago. I have to confess though. I ran into a problem at the gusset and I didn't read my instructions properly. I was in a big hurry on my (1/2) hour lunch at work. I ended up taking the socks off and putting them back on DPN's. So they were half done 2 at a time. :) Next time I know how to do it. The yarn is Knit Picks Dancing, and the pattern is the Garter Rib from Sensational Knitted Socks Book. I love the feel of the yarn. The sock fits perfectly, snug but not too tight and the yarn has a spring that I hadn't felt in cotton sock yarn before. I really love these socks!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger Deby said...

I love both your socks Cheryl. Dont give up on the socks on circs. It will be better next time!

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Roseann said...

I love how the garter rib looks with your yarn. I have a more variegated yarn and was wondering what pattern to use. This pattern looks like it will work for it.

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Kris B said...

The socks look great! I've never tried knitting two socks on two circs so knitting 1/2 sock that way makes you way ahead of me on using that technique :).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home