loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Best Wishes Socks


I am almost finished with the second sock of this pair. I lost the ball band and started these a while ago so I don't remember the colorway and if I remember right it is Trekking XXL. I love the color but haven't been happy with the texture of the yarn. I have used Trekking before and loved the results. This particular ball has been super uneven. Getting quite thin in spots. The pattern is Best Wishes by Jeannie Townsend The pattern is quite easy and very pretty. I hope to have these finished this weekend. I only have one more pattern repeat and finish the toe.

The problem is I have the little grandson this weekend. He likes Nana's attention!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger Roseann said...

Another beautiful sock pattern! Whenever I get stuck, I know your blog is filled with great ideas. I hope you and your grandson had a wonderful time together.

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Kris B said...

I hope you had a great time with your grandson. I really like the pattern you have used for the sock.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home