loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Tilted Duster


I love this cardigan!!!! I saw it on the Interweave Knits website before the magazine came out and I knew I had to make this! It is called Tilted Duster by Norah Gaughn and is in the Fall 2007 issue of Interweave Knits. As you can see I am using my new purple bulky Aussie Wool. I can only imagine how long it will take me to complete this project since I still have two pairs of socks on the needles, including my new 2 socks on 2 circs method I learned. Which by the way is about 5 1/2 inches down the cuff now. I also am still working on my Alpaca vest which I made some progress on this week. I have 17 inches completed and I need to do 20 before I start the shoulder shaping on the back.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:21 AM, Blogger Deby said...

Now I know you are excited to cast on for this one! Cant wait to see it!

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Roseann said...

Your tilted duster looks like it will be a quick knit, with that pretty purple bulky wool. Sometimes a new project gives me the inspiration to finish my old ones (and sometimes not). You will need your duster soon so good thing you have it started.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home