loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Progress on Un-Spun


I am making a little progress on my Un-Spun sweater. I am working on sleeve #2. I then attatch them to the body and work the shoulders and neckline. I found the pattern not very detailed and I never had made a sweater constructed like this before. Thank heavens for smart girlfriends. While Deby was here visiting she helped me figure it out. I sure would like to get this sweater finished. It is so soft and I absolutely love the colors!!!

3 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger Deby said...

I just love those colors!

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Kris B said...

Wow, you are moving right along. I to love the colors.

 
At 2:45 AM, Blogger Roseann said...

I love the colors on your sweater, too. They remind me of some roving I bought a few years ago that is waiting for me. Looking at your progress is very inspiring

 

Post a Comment

<< Home