loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Ribbed Lace Socks


I finally recieved my invitation to Ravelry on November 1st. It took a whole month which isn't really as long as I expected since there was 16,000 ahead of me. It is pretty cool and I have spent several hours this morning trying to get pictures up and trying to also recall old project information. I have dial up internet at home so it is a long process. But it seems worth it. I am using the name loves2knit if you want to look me up.


I started another pair of socks from one of my favorite books "Sensational Knittted Socks by Charlene Schurch. It is called Ribbed Lace and I am using Ranco sock yarn by Araucania. I didn't realize until I got it home that it is not a superwash. Boy I sure hope I remember to put these aside and not throw them in the washer.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger Roseann said...

I'm in Ravelry, too, as Roseann. I have not put very much in, you have inspired me to get more of my projects listed. I love the colors in your sock yarn. I have that sock book, too, I will be sure to look up your pattern.

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Kris B said...

Nice sock. I feel guilty, I've been on Ravelry for awhile and have only put up one project. I'll try and catch up when summer comes, hopefully, maybe....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home