loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Chevron Waistcoat Complete


I finished the Chevron Wasitcoat Vest a few days ago. I have just had a hard time getting the picture up on the blog. I tried friday night and again saturday morning so this morning I thought I would take another picture and give it a try once again. I love this vest. Thanks Leah for the great idea of making these. Leah, her mom and I all made the same vest out of our left over handspun yarns. I cheated and had to add a couple commercial yarns :) They are all very pretty and each unique. It sure was a fun knit except for the job of working in all the ends. 9 colors that changed every 2 or 4 rows. I wish the photo would bring out the richness of the colors.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Blogger Deby said...

Your vest is so great! I love your color choices. I do want to try the Chevron stitch in a sock pattern. Looks fun.

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Roseann said...

I especially like the teal and purple colors in your vest. It is so pretty! How fun for three of you to knit this pattern together. Your handspun and commercial yarns worked very nicely together.

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger Kris B said...

Wow, what a great use of left over yarn. I love the colors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home