loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Baby Fern Socks




I really like my new socks! The pattern is Baby Fern from the new book, "More Sensational Knitted Socks" by Charlene Schurch. I Used 72 stitches and size 1 needles. I don't know why I have never done it before but I used a 1x1 ribbing and really like it. It looks so neat to me. The yarn is Lorna's Laces color #24 Happy Valley.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:36 AM, Blogger Roseann said...

Your socks are so pretty! I love those Sensational Sock books. I have only done k2,p2 ribbing and am intrigued to hear your experience with k1,p1 ribbing. Happy Valley is beautiful yarn.

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Louise Hill said...

Very pretty! I like the pattern and yarn selection:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home