loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Un-Spun Hat


Isn't this little hat adorable? The pattern is free in the Knit Picks catalog and the yarn was left over from my Un-Spun sweater. That is all the pictures I have for now. I made 3 scarves that are already gone to their recipients as well as 3 pairs of felted clogs and 2 fancy face cloths. I wish I would have taken pictures before they left.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2:55 AM, Blogger Roseann said...

What a beautiful hat! I love the gentle color changes with your unspun yarn. I wish we could see your other scarves, but I know what it is like just to want to get gifts to their recipients. I'm sure we will get to see your other projects all through the year.

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Kris B said...

Both the hat and scarf are awesome.

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Deby said...

I love the cable in the hat and then your choice of colors really make it special. I wish I was a hat person, that would be the one I made. Gorgeous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home