loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Spinning Fiber




I got this polypay from my friend Leah. She also dyed this fiber and the colors are really cool. Teal, blues, yellows. It is light and lofty with some nubs which I think will give it a cool texture for a cardigan someday. I got a little over 2.5 lbs.
Leah dyed this merino for me on saturday this soft girly shade of pink. I plan on plying it with some singles I had already spun in shades of pink.




Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:05 AM, Blogger Roseann said...

I look forward to seeing these spun up, I am always amazed at how the colors change upon spinning. Beautiful rovings.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Kris B said...

Both are nice looking but I really like the pink one :). I to look forward to seeing what they look like after you've spun them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home