loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sister Scarves


Here is a scarf I am just finishing up for my mom's birthday on St. Patty's day. I kitchenered it together yesterday only to find I had done it with one right side and one wrong side. Talk about a pain picking it all back out again!! So I finally got it done right and all that is left to do is to block it. It is called the Sister Scarves and it is a free pattern designed for Breast Cancer awareness. I thought it looked delicate and feminine and kind of like my mom. I used Kroy sock yarn and size 8 needles. I only used two balls to complete the scarf.

1 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger Roseann said...

I thought I was the only one who occasionally ends up ungrafting and regrafting. The scarf looks so pretty & delicate. Your mom will love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home