loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Arches & Columns Lace Scarf


I just finished another scarf from my purple handspun yarn. The pattern is called Arches & Columns Kid Merino Lace Scarf and it is free at Crystal Palace Yarns They have some very nice free patterns on their site.


I used the same handspun purple yarn, some fun fur, and striped it with another handspun I had in my stash for a pair of coordinating mittens. I love these mittens. They are so vibrant and lively! I need to get the second finished tonight so I can get busy on a birthday gifty for my mom. I will post that one very soon.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger Roseann said...

Your mittens are amazing! When I saw your scarf, I started wondering what yarn you had purchased for it and it turns out you spun it. Thank you for including the pattern link, it is gorgeous!

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Deby said...

your knitting is always awesome. I do love the different huges in the purple yarn. And your spinning...well your spinning is wonderful! What a cute idea to put the fir around the cuffs of gloves. What a nice set.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home