loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

New Scarf


I started this scarf last night. It is really a quick knit and I will be done with it shortly. The yarn I got at A Yarn or a Tale and it is a handspun single ply by Darlene and the pattern is a feather and fan pattern. I would say this a bulky weight yarn and I used a size 10.5 needles. I loved the jewel toned colors. There isn't enough for a long scarf which is a bummer because it is so cool. This will be short but I will love it anyhow.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger Roseann said...

What beautiful spinning & knitting! I'm not so good at spinning bulky. Those are lovely colors, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home