loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Confetti Yarn


I am taking full advantage of my fourth week of lay off from work. When I do go back to work there won't be as many posts to my blog, thats for sure. Besides knitting I am going to try and get some spinning time in this week. This is a confetti yarn I am spinning from some tops that was given to me. I am not sure but it feels like Merino. It is so soft. I can't wait to ply this and see what I come up with. It is white with bits of color and strings running through it. On the bobbin some of the little strings are sticking out making for a cool novelty yarn. I am not sure when I ply it if these strings will lay down more or not. We shall see.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger Deby said...

cheryl, I love the splashes of color in the yarn. It does look soft on the spool! What are you going to make with that one???

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Kris B said...

The confetti yarn looks similar in color to the cotton candy socks, which I love. Very nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home