loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Plied Yarn


I plied about 450 yards of the yarn I had on my last post. It is sooooo soft and I love the look. It is similar to my superwash that I made my Cotton Candy socks out of but the differences is in the colors. This has little strings running through it that stick out in spots and give it a little texture. I am trying to get as much done as I can before I go back to work. I am supposed to call today to see if I go back on monday. I have enjoyed my 4 weeks of knitting and spinning, but it is time for me to go to work.

4 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger Deby said...

You spinning is awesome! It looks so pretty. It doesnt look as white as it did before spinning. I love it!

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger Roseann said...

I saw that Copper Moose had some confetti roving for sale and I almost bought it. Looking at yours, I certainly wish I did, but this year is about stash management for me. Beautiful yarn!

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger Kris B said...

Very nice, it does look soft.

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Leah said...

I got to see in live in person and it's really cool yarn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home