loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Welt Fantastic Socks


It is back to work for me! I just finished my first week back to work after a 5 week lay off. The following pictures are the tail end of some of the projects I completed while off. I imagine now my posts won't be quite as frequent since I am back to squeezing in my knitting and spinnig between working at work and working at home.

These are the Welt Fantastic socks from the book "Sensational Knitted Socks" that I love so much. They are made of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock and Girly Stripe is the colorway. I am almost finished with sock #2. I plan to do just that as soon as I finish posting this. I love these. They are so colorful and happy looking!!!




Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Blogger Kris B said...

Wow! You have been doing a lot of spinning. The yarns are gorgeous and I love the socks.

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Deby said...

You are the spin queen girlfriend! And it looks so nice and even and lacey! I looked at my wheel today, but that was as far as I got! I love your socks and spinning!

 
At 3:34 AM, Blogger Roseann said...

Pretty socks! I like the way the colors and the texture work together to make a fabulous sock.

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger Monika said...

I made those socks too, but a while ago, the pattern is lovely. Your look stunning with this color and yarn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home