loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Monday, January 15, 2007

New Socks


I started a new pair of socks this weekend. I love these so far. They are made from Lorna's Laces, Girly Stripes color. Bright pink and purple. I am using size one needles and a pattern called Welt Fantastic from the book "Sensational Knitted Socks" by Charlene Schurch. I love this book. You can take any pattern and adjust it to your needles and yarn weight.

2 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger Deby said...

What a perfect color for that pattern. It sure looks pretty! Thats a different cuff too. Great work!

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Leah said...

I saw these live in person too and they're awesome as well! Very girly girl sox :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home