loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Leaf and Vine


I finished up the Leaf and Vine face cloth last night. Sewing on the lace was a little time consuming but I enjoyed it. I need to work at finishing the ending corner the next time though. I wasn't real thrilled where it was stitched together. If you are interested in the pattern book you can find it here My LYS carries these patterns so you might be able to find it at yours as well. I can't wait to get volume 2. Knit club is monday so I am sure I will have it when I leave. I am making another fancy face cloth. After that I guess I will get at those much needed dishcloths. I would rather be making socks, but for a knitter my dishcloth supply is really pityful.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Blogger Deby said...

That is so beautiful Cheryl! I love the patterns and want to get some made up. This could be addicting too!

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Kris B said...

Wow! The facecloth is really nice. I think the edging is beautiful.

Your handspun yarn is so pretty. I enjoy seeing the pictures of it and how it looks when knitted.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Roseann said...

Your facecloth is so dainty & pretty, what delicate knitting! A provisional cast-on for the edging and then grafting might help the corner issue, the leaves & vines are so pretty, it really isn't very noticeable.

Thank you for the pattern source, I will be looking it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home