loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Finished Cotton Candy Socks

Being laid off has it's advantages. I am getting ready to go into my fourth week off work. They are telling me I will go back a week from Monday. In the meantime it has given me a great opportunity to catch up on alot of old projects and begin some new ones. This is a pair of socks I started last fall called Cotton Candy Socks. Somehow they got put on the back burner. The yarn is a superwash handspun. I didn't spin it as fine as I should have and the socks are way thicker than I wanted, but I love the pattern so much that I really don't care. The pattern is designed by my best friend Deby and you can purchase at her site.

I am still working on the purple sweater, but not alot and I am getting ready to cast on another pair of socks. This time Lorna's Laces in pink/purple combo. I haven't decided for sure which pattern but I know I will use one of the chevron patterns from Sensational Knitted Socks book. Love that book!!!!

Until next time, KNIT ON!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger Deby said...

I think they are awesome! the yarn you used is very pretty too!
Great work my friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home