loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Purple Socks


I just love these purple socks. It is a basic sock pattern and the yarn is Regia Cotton Surf Colors. What is special about these socks is I found the half finished project in a tote bag in my craft room. I can't imagine how long they sat there because I barely remember even starting these socks. When I found them it was like a little treasure. And the best part was I didn't get second sock syndrome! One was already made so all I had to do was make the second! I had to go out and buy a purple sweater just so I could wear these little beauties!

1 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must have had these stashed for a long time! I dont have it in my stash LOL. Great looking socks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home