loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Back To Basics


These are 3 simple 2x2 rib hats I made for Christmas gifts. DH loves his I made for him 5 years ago. It was a little worn so I thought it was time to make him a new one. His is the gray made of Alpaca, wool, and nylon. Three strands held together. I robbed my stash for these hats. My grandson wanted a hat like Papa's so his is the red one made from left overs from my Pilar sweater.

2 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Blogger Deby said...

These hats are so cute. I would love to see his little face under the hat! Hint hint!

 
At 4:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love your clogs! Yours look smoother than mine. How do you felt them to size without the feet, and how do you dry them efficiently?

What needles did you knit on?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home