loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Santa Came to My House


My best girlfriend retired last spring and moved away. I miss going to our monthly spinning group together alot! We still keep in touch through email daily and I don't know what I would do without her friendship.

Yesterday I got a Christmas box in the mail from her. I was so thrilled and excited when I opened my box. Words cannot say thank you enough to someone who has been such a wonderful friend to me. Thank you Deby! I will treasure my goodies!

1 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Blogger Roseann said...

What a wonderful Christmas package! That roving is especially pretty and so are the yarns. Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home