loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Fiber Trends Felted Clogs




I know it has been a while once again since I posted. I have been so busy lately that I haven't had a chance until now to post.

I have been working on my Fiber Trends Felted Clogs for Christmas gifts this year. I hope family members don't decide to peek at my blog. As far as I know they don't follow it. Any how I am posting pictures of the ones I have completed. I need at least 6 pairs this year.

The rose and mauve clogs are made from Knit Picks wool and I love how they felt. Very light weight and hold their shape well. The green pair I have a before and after picture, and is a combo of kool aid dyed Patons wool with the soles are made of Lambs Pride wool. The Lambs Pride didn't seem to felt into the shape I wanted but they are still kind of cute and I hope the recipients of all of these clogs enjoy them.

1 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger Deby said...

Cheryl all you clogs are just wonderful. Who wouldnt love a pair! I do love the ones you made me last year. Great work my friend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home