loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Felted Bag



I made a little felted bag for my daughter for Christmas. It was made of all left over scraps from previous projects. I used one strand of Patons Wool in a cream/tan ragg, one strand of handspun I used in a sweater and one strand of an eyelash I had laying in a basket. My mom picked up the handles for me at JoAnn's. All I did for this simple little bag was cast on 68 stitches on a circular size 13 needle. I purled the first two rounds then knit 48 more rounds. Sewed the bottom seam and felted. Sewed on the handles and wa la I had a little funky bag for a young lady. Hope she likes it!

3 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger Deby said...

Very cute bag Cheryl, I bet Amy will love it!

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Roseann said...

She will love it!!! I have not done much intentional felting and am amazed at your results.

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Deby said...

You have been TAGGED my friend, see my blog to see directions.
Knitiot

 

Post a Comment

<< Home