loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Another Pair of Cotton Candy Socks


Here is another pair of Deby's Cotton Candy Socks that I have started. I am making these from my superwash handspun wool. I love them so far. The colors are hard to see but it is more of a grayish color with specs of pinks, greens and blues through it. More on the pink side when you see it in person. I can't wait to wear these!!!

4 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger Deby said...

I really love the color of your yarn. It makes the pattern look so soft.

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Roseann said...

Your handspun yarn is beautiful! Those socks are going to be spectacular. I have superwash roving I have not spun yet, thanks for the reminder!

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger Kris B said...

Wow, I love the color, very pretty.

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Leah said...

I've seen these in person and they look great! Love the pattern :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home