loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Red Sweater and Peach Scarf and Hat







I am back! I haven't updated my blog since July. Wow! I don't know where the time went. I finally have a high speed internet that should make my life a whole lot easier and I will be able to post as soon as I finish new projects.

This is a scarf and hat I made for my daughter during the holidays. It is knit from my peach
handspun wool. It has shades of yellow in pink and it very pretty.

The hat pattern was a freebie on the Canadian Living website. I used the pattern from the hat to make the matching scarf.

The red sweater is a cotton pullover I finished last fall. It is made of TLC Cotton
and the pattern is a top down by Knitting Pure and Simple.



Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Blogger Deby said...

I love all your projects. But I wanna see the birthday socks you are making! Cant stand the suspense! LOL

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Roseann said...

So glad to have you back! The hat and scarf are a very pretty color. Your read sweater is very nice, I love those topdown designs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home