loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

On Vacation



I would like you to meet Cameron. Isn't he just awesome!!!!!!

This week is the week I have been waiting for for months. DH and I are taking a full week of vacation to stay home and enjoy just being home. I have been working in my flower gardens and knitting alot! Boy it feels great to knit again!!!! I sure missed it.

I finally finished my new little grandson's baby blanket. I didn't think I would ever get it finished. It isn't all that big either. It is made of a dk acrylic baby yarn. I needed something durable for my daughter to throw in the laundry. I made an identical blanket in blue for my first grandson and she just loved it and wanted one for the new baby.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 6:32 AM, Blogger Ariel said...

LOVE the blankie. My question, I've always wanted to make something like that but HOW do you join colors like that and actually have them connect? When I try it I end up with two squares. Maybe Iʼm missing something?

 
At 6:52 AM, Blogger Deby said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger Deby said...

Your baby and his little blankie look beautiful. How peaceful he looks. What a little bundle of love you have there. I do know you will enjoy him. Grandkids are awesome.
You did a wonderful job on his blanket. Its adorable. I can see why she wanted another. The edging really sets it off.

 
At 5:24 AM, Blogger Kris B said...

He is adorable and the blanket is precious!

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Roseann said...

Sounds like the perfect vacation. I love the blanket, it is darling. The edging is especially nice. You have a sweet little grandson!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home