loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Pink Socks


I started these socks back in April. I threw the ball band away and couln't tell you what brand the yarn is. I can tell you it is wool. They are done on size 1 needles 72 stitches. I am a rather tight knitter and it made a nice firm fabric that I am sure will take alot of wear. I sure have missed knitting socks and I am impatient to finish these and start another pair.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Blogger Deby said...

I love the pinks. Is this some recent stash or old stash??? I wouldnt mind finding some of that to add to my stash! LOL
Love them.

 
At 5:29 AM, Blogger Kris B said...

That's a nice pair of pink socks you have there.

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Roseann said...

What pretty pink socks! I thought I might recognize the yarn, but I can't quite place it. I like your heels with the garter stitch trim. I look forward to seeing what socks you start next!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home