loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Question on Tilted Duster

This is a message to Gloria,
I wanted to thank you for your comment and answer your question. The only way I had to reply to you was by posting on my blog.

I absolutely loved working with Aussie wool and the pattern calls for a bulky weight yarn. I didn't have any problems getting gauge. I love the texture of the fabric and my Tilted Duster is so far my favorite sweater. Thank you for asking the question.

1 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for answering me back. (I don't why my new Google account doesn't let me get a reply email.) I'm looking forward to trying the duster in the Oak Moss. Yours looks beautiful, and your comments about the collar and sleeve fit are very helpful. Thanks again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home