loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Cotton Pullover Finished


I finally finished my cotton pullover from the "Knitting Pure and Simple" pattern. This was my first top down sweater and I really liked working on it. The fit was the best I've had with my sweaters and the yarn is such a soft cozy cotton. Too bad the weather is getting too warm because I can't wait to wear it.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger Roseann said...

Your cotton sweater turned out beautifully! I hope you get to wear it soon. I have a lot of their patterns, too, mostly cardigans.

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger Kris B said...

Very nice sweater.

I have heard good things about knitting top down sweaters. I'm going to have to add one of those kinds of patterns to me to do list, as if there isn't enough already on that list ;).

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger Deby said...

this sweater looks so comfy Cheryl. I love not having seems.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home