loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Adorable Bib


Isn't this little bib just adorable?? I recieved my weekly newsletter from Threadbear they had this link http://downcloverlaine.blogspot.com/ for these bibs. My daughter is due for our second grandson at the end of June and I thought "how perfect" I have already cast on for a second bib out of Sugar'n Cream kitchen cotton on size 6 needles.

3 Comments:

At 4:53 AM, Blogger Kris B said...

Yes it is very adorable! Thanks for the link to the pattern.

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger Deby said...

The bib is so cute! Those would make great gifts!

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Roseann said...

Congratulations on your upcoming grand child. The bib is adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home