loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

New Addition

I haven't been knitting or spinning alot lately so I haven't had alot to post
about. I have developed a frozen shoulder. I had not heard of it before it happened until I began physical therapy. Apparently I injured my shoulder somehow and when it healed it healed with like a scar tissue that freezes the shoulder up and strains the muscles. Now the object is to break it up with therapy. It is so uncomfortable that I don't sleep well at night and my knitting and spinning have been on the back burner. After going to therapy for the last 6 weeks I am now feeling well enough to start knitting again for short periods of time. When I am still for very long it stiffens. It will heal in time, and boy I can't wait!!

So with that said, I have been plugging along rather slowly on the cutest little baby blanket for my unborn grandson who was due on June 29th. Well what a suprise when he decided to join us yesterday morning at 8:07 a.m. He is absolutely beautiful! I was thrilled to be in delivery with my daughter and welcome him into the world. I felt so bad his blanket wasn't ready for him. My daughter treasures the one I made for her first son. Oh well, he will get it, just a little late. I will post a picture of it as soon as I finish.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:09 AM, Blogger Kris B said...

Congratulations on the new grandson!

Ouch that shoulder injury sounds painful. I'm glad to hear the therapy is helping and you are able to knit some again.

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Roseann said...

Congratulations on your new grandson! What a joy for you as you heal your shoulder. I know he will receive many delightful knitted items from you and it will be special for him to share his brother's blanket. I hope your shoulder improves with each day and that you are able to get some rest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home