loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Cotton Pullover


On the needles I have a simple raglan top down pullover by Knitting Pure and Simple. The cotton came from my friend Leah. It is the softest cotton I have ever felt. Knitted it looks like a cotton chenille. I have never done a top down construction before and it is a super easy knit. Mindless knitting for those occasions I want to knit and talk at the same time. I have been taking this sweater to work on at my local knit club.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:29 AM, Blogger Kris B said...

That cotton does look very soft. I really like the quilt (?) it is laying on to.

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Deby said...

It is going to be another gorgeous sweater!

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Roseann said...

I love top down sweaters, yours looks terrific in cotton. It will be perfect for springtime weather.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home