loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Lace Scarf


I have been laid off work since the thursday before Christmas and I go back to work on Jan. 08. I was ecstatic to have time off to do some knitting and spinning.
As of yet I haven't got any spinning done but I will this week. I have however been knitting up a storm. I am working on a lace scarf from a free online pattern from Crystal Palace Yarns. Here is the link: Lace Scarf The yarn is the hanspun wool/kid mohair that I got for a Christmas present. This stuff is awesome. It looked like a cloud of cotton and spun up beautifully!

2 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at you knitting lace! Are you reading a chart? Looks so loverly, cant wait to see it blocked!

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger Roseann said...

Thank you for the link to your lovely scarf! I have this 2-ply yarn I spun up with leftovers I had from a class and your pattern will be perfect!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home