loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Superwash Wool



I went to a fiber get together last saturday at "A Yarn or a Tale" in Millington. Boy was that fun, and what a super nice group of girls. I bought some superwash roving to spin. The colors are more muted, off white with hints of pastels running through it. I plan on making a pair of socks with it. My handspun stash is growing faster than I can knit it.

I have been spinning so much that my knitting is suffering. The only thing on the needles right now is a pair of socks. I am finally finishing the pair of white lace socks I started a while ago. The pattern is called Memories of Alberta by Northern Sunshine Designs. I have a picture of the first sock complete back in earlier posts. My younger sister had a fit over these socks and wanted a pair for her birthday. I am hoping to get them complete this weekend.

1 Comments:

At 6:19 AM, Blogger Deby said...

This yarn looks so soft. You can tell you spun it fine. Those will be pretty socks my friend! Great work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home