loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Peach Alpaca Yarn


I won this roving last year at a Spinners Flock meeting for making a felted purse out of my hanspun. I won 4th place and was on cloud nine! I finally got to spin it up yesterday. I sat on the porch and spun while my granson played in the yard. What a beautiful day! Anyhow the yarn is Alpaca/Wool mix and is so soft. It is a pastel peach with hints of yellow and little colored nubs running through it. I ended up with 316 yards out of 5 oz. I am not sure what it will be yet. I was hoping for some super soft socks, or maybe a scarf........ I will think on it.

1 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Blogger Deby said...

what a pretty color girlfriend! Wow it looks so soft too. I vote for a scarf. Some great lace pattern.Nice work Cheryl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home