loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Beaded Wrap


This is a kit I bought while at Stitches Midwest last summer. It is a beaded wrap called, Jill and made of cotton with crystal beads. The kit is from Swallow Hill Creations.

The pattern is a variation of the Tilting Block and is very easy to knit. All the beads had to be pre-strung before beginning. The only problem I found is it takes quite a long time to keep pulling up each bead as needed. They have a tendancy to fall back down the strand.

I love the texture of this wrap and know it will be beautiful completed. Hopefully I will have it finished by August for my daughter's wedding.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger Roseann said...

I love the color and the glimmer the beads add to the fabric. That is going to be one stunning shawl!

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger Kris B said...

Oh how pretty! I love the beads.

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger Deby said...

Your beaded wrap is looking good! I cant wait to see it done. It will be stunning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home