loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Peach Handspun


I bought this peach/yellow roving a while ago at a Spinner's Flock meeting down in Chelsea. I loved the bright colors. I finally dug it out of the stash and started spinning. I believe I have about 2 lbs of this so it might take a bit to get it done. As for projects I am not sure what I would like to do with this. Whatever I do I imagine I will end up with a quite a bit of yardage.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:51 AM, Blogger Kris B said...

Wow 2 lbs, I'm interested to hear how much yardage you get out of it. Very nice color!

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Roseann said...

What beautiful singles you have spun! The roving is gorgeous and it is wonderful you have so much. How about a cardigan? The color is so pretty, no matter what you make it will be something special.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home