loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Black Wool




Yesterday was the Spinning Guild in at Zeilingers and I worked on this black roving with bits of colored mohair running through it. The pictures don't do it justice. It is kind of hard to capture the deep black with the other colors. I have one pound of roving so I Imagine it will become a scarf and mittens in the future. So far I have about 300 yards plied.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger Deby said...

Your yarn is just beautiful!

 
At 4:25 AM, Blogger Roseann said...

Your yarn is so pretty and you have a pound of it, what about a vest or sweater? I look forward to seeing it knit up!

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Kris B said...

Oh, it is gorgeous! Makes me want some black roving.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home