loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Lady Jane


This vest was such a fun knit!!!! I really enjoyed it. It was such a unique design and after blocking is such a flattering styled vest. I knit this vest with 100% wool I had in my stash.

The pattern is "Lady Jane" and you can find it on Deby Lake's website. Which by the way, Deby came to town to visit me and was here all last week. It was so good to have her here, to sit and knit and visit with me. I dont' get to see her often because she lives 3 hours away. She really cracked the whip and got me to finish a few WIP's. :)

On the needles I still have my "Flat Feet" socks and only need to finish the foot of the second sock. I am about half done with my beaded wrap that I started quite a while ago. I am off of work recouperating from surgery and managed to get a lot done on it. I only have two more weeks of relaxation so I better get those needles a smokin!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Blogger Roseann said...

I hope you are feeling better after your surgery. Gorgeous vest!!! You and Deby must have had a wonderful visit. Doesn't it feel great to finish things? I look forward to seeing your Flat Feet socks.

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Deby said...

Well girlfriend, I dont know if I cracked the whip but we sure did get a lot of knitting time in didnt we! LOL
I love your vest, I will put it on my website for show and tell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home