loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Monday, September 07, 2009

Flat Feet Socks


I bought this "Flat Feet" panel when I went to Stitches Midwest last year in Chicago. I finally got around to working on these socks. I have to say, I really love the hand dyed colors, they are working up beautifully. What I am not crazy about is the fact the curly yarn

makes my stitches uneven. The label says wash in vinegar and block after finishing so maybe it will straigten out the stitches. I am using my old faithful size 2 Harmony Knit Picks needles on these socks.

1 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger Roseann said...

I have some Flat Feet, too, and I was worried about how it would be to knit up. You sock looks very pretty and I am grateful to have you input about them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home