loves2knitandspin

I am just a gal who loves to knit and spin in my spare time and thought it would be nice to share my projects with everyone.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Ribbon Tank Top


I have a brightly colored ribbon tank top on the needles. My best friend, Deby sent me the ribbon yarn and I saw a tank top when I looked at it. I love the bright colors!!!


I have been so busy lately (spring and yard work!) that I haven't been on the computer alot to post pictures of my projects. Below are the various items I have been working on.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 6:08 AM, Blogger Deby said...

The tank looks so good Cheryl. Perfect choice for the yarn!
Also looking good are the towels you made. What a great job for your first time weaving!!!
I do love all your dishcloths also, especially the victorian face cloth. Just loverly.

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Kris B said...

You have posted more then I have lately :).
I love the clogs. I keep telling myself that one of these days I'm going to make me some of those. Congratulations on the dish towels. They are lovely.
The tank will be perfect for the summer weather.

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Holly said...

Nice tank-in-progress! Your weaving is awesome, too-something I have yet to try.

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Roseann said...

You have been busy making some nice things. That tank top is going to be gorgeous! Of course, I love your dish cloths and now I want to knit some.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home